Goleta >Big Brand Tire & Service
Locally owned and operated for over 35 years!
• We'll be here tomorrow and next year to handle any problems you may have.
• Call our president, Greg, and let him know about your impressions of our stores, good or bad! (18005646454).
• VALUE is our objective. Low prices on inferior merchandise is expensive and not money saving!
• "Big Brands" for less! Bridgestone, Michelin, Firestone, Cooper, American, etc. at the lowest possible prices.
• We sell and stock what we advertise. No "bait and switch" tactics. Shop our competition and compare!
• Our company policy forbids high pressure selling of unneeded and unwanted merchandise and services.
• We SINCERELY appreciate your business. Our families treasure your support of local merchants, which in turn, helps our communities to prosper! …
Great place, very friendly and helpful. I'd been having some issues with my tires and alignment after taking my car to two different locations of Big O Tires, both of which were less than helpful, and the guys at Big Brand helped me to figure out what the actual problem was and then rotated my tires completely free of charge! You can tell they actually care about helping you rather than just making money off of you (cough...Big O...). Highly recommend!
great spot for a reasonable oil change.
good value, friendly staff.
i went there for an oil change because it is near where i work and i had a coupon. The staff was very friendly. i walked a block down the street and picked up a taco from taco bell while they changed my oil, and the waiting room was nice and they had computers with internet access.
Great experience. Helpful.. I had a flat and went there because of their ads on the radio. The staff was quite helpful and positive. The manager on duty and another guy were the first to take care of my situation. I was shown that I needed new tires rather than a flat repair. Got a quote right away and they worked with me on the price since I explained this wasn't something I had planned for in my budget. They were all willing to help and I left feeling a lot less stressed about my tires that day. Oh! And their waiting area has 2 computers for their customers' access (with internet access) - I thought it was a great touch to their shop.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!